Monday 9 June 2014

As Promised

Ok, a little delayed but here are the photos I said I would post. Here is Mr Spice post surgery, back in my arms, super snuggly and super sleepy.
Here are the shoes that i have decorated myself-because i am amazing of course c; joke. Only thing left to do though is add the laces but they still havnt arrived yet.
And finally here is my first 90 knitted hats ready to be boxed up and posted
Hold that thought, there is one more photo that i couldnt resist not showing you. Myself and my partner had our heads turned for literally 5 secs, when all of a sudden we heard crunching and remembered we had left the crisp packet (still with crisp in) on the bed - bad move as this is what we looked around to lol
TTFN XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Lol at the dog eating the crisps! Shoes look fab, very unique! Hats are amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes such a funny puppy. Great little character. She was tipping the packet up with her head to be able to drag the last few crisp to her mouth. Cheeky moo. I love the shoes. Something to keep as a memory thing also, and nice and flat for me to hopfully walk on the day. If not, theu will look good from my wheelchair. Thanks, love the hats too. Done another 6 today so done 112 in total altogether now. Xx

      Delete