Thursday 5 June 2014

Devestated

Some people may say, atleast you know whats causing your trouble and others may say, its not that bad, ive had it but for me, its really got me down.

The reason it has got me down is because its the 3 bit of crappy news ive had this year so far and were literally only half way through.

I had Taunton hospital ring me yestersay saying theyve had my MRI results back fot my right hip. It turns out i havnt been making up my pain just to get morphine as some doctors have said, but infact i have a lebral tear in my right hip meaning i need to have surgery as soon as they can get the whole team together for me.

Im having the surgery down in Truro though as it can be done key hole down here rather than open surgery that Taunton can only do. So i have to wait for my care to be transfered over first.

The reason this bit of news has devestated me, isnt just the fact that doctors wasnt believing me but its also the fact that i flat line and stop breathing everytime i have a general.

Yes im aware that i dont have to have a general, but ive not been given these option as of yet. I guess each hospital has their own policies.

Only time will tell.

TTFN

XXXX

4 comments:

  1. Oh no that's crappy news! I totally understand your fears as you know I've arrested more than once myself. But try and look on the positive side and think that at least its fixable and can be done key hole so probably not under a general xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly i will need a general, the last two surgeries i had were keyhole also that needed general. Also the other unfortunate side is that although this particular thing can be fixed, because my femur has still deteriorated, unless they remove the lebrum, it will re happen. And if they remove the lebrum ill end up with artheritus a lot sooner so i think all in all my hip is forever going to be f*cked. Ps ive seen ur email, just gotta get around to replying lol xx

      Delete
  2. Ah hun that really sucks big time. See what the options might be. You never know they may be able to do it with a spinal block instead of a general. So sorry it wasn't better news xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think i might ask for every option possible to be lookee at. Just hate the fact its more surgery. Got to have good news soon, health wise. Had great news in other areas. Will blog about soon xx

      Delete