Saturday 13 September 2014

Fumming

So, today my partners sister and her girlfriend have travelled down from Bristol to help their parents redecorate their new home and move bits and pieces over there.

I am honestly glad that in the last hour they have only just got home here and weve been up in our room. Though no suprise there.

This isnt the bit im fuming about though as they can do what they like, the bit thats really pissed me off is the fact of, im there stood in the bathroom filling the jug up with water ready for my hot chocolate -baring in mind the light it on and water is pouring into a metal jug which in itself is noisey- and my partners sister comes up the stairs and slames the door into me, knocks me off balance and hurts me and all she says is "oh" and walks away.

Im not impressed at all. The way she is treating me just because me and my girlfriend have set a date for the wedding and they arnt invited to the ceremony is absolutly rediculous.

She knows about my ill health, my unstableness and my muscles disease and yet after doing all that to me she cant even apologise and then leaves me to struggle to regain myself.

You wouldnt have though that she was in the medical professional because shes got no care to her at all and to be honest, i dont even understand anyones comprehension for doing things that hurt people for no reason. Yes granted she may not have seen me, but she could have still said sorry and she certainly could of helped me out following it all.

Rant over

TTFN
XXXX

3 comments:

  1. That's just so rude. She could of at least apologised and made sure that you were ok. I hope you are not too injured! Take care hun. Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, i mean i know she hates me but its not hard to say sorry i didnt see u. Im ok, sore arm from the door and sore back from falling into the radiator but its only another bruise to add to the collection xx

      Delete
  2. Ouch! Like you need any more pain! Well she must be a horrible person. No need to treat anyone like that whether you like them or not. HUGS xx

    ReplyDelete