Saturday 6 September 2014

What If?!

Ever wondered what if...

I do every day!!

What if my lungs were healthy?!

What if my muscles didnt choose to want a progressive disease?!

What if my immune system was normal?!

What if my parents never got a divorse?!

What if my house never caught fire when i was 16?!

What if i managed to get to my uni placement and became a paramedic?!

What if i hadnt met my future wife?!

What if, what if what if?!

The list is endless!!

My latest what if, what if we dont get a home by October 4th!?

Im so blinking scared about everything and this isnt just because we will potentially be homeless but its because a lot of my life so far has ended up going in the wrong direction, it hasnt gone as ive planned!!

So, like before, have you ever though what if!?

TTFN

XXXX

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone has those what if moments. I know I certainly do. But then I also think that most things happen for a reason xx

    ReplyDelete