Tuesday 2 September 2014

Still ... Blurgh

Soooooo Things are still crap here. The council have stated they wont help us any sooner untill we are actually homeless because there are a total of 28000 people that need homing and aparently we arnt a priority. Something isnt right here. Not only are we not being helped whilst we have being mentally abused but my health needs dont help us for anything. Not only this but because of my vunerability, according to the charty shelter, were meant to be priority but we arnt we just dont get it. On top of this, i woke up this morning dripping wet but freezing and and giess what my temperature was 38.1 and my peak flow is 280 post neb. Gp says ive got another infection so higher dose steroids and more antibiotics And lastly todah for shit news...the lump that started in my mouth under my tongue over the weekend is now about the size of a golf ball and the dental hospital who i was under last december for the lump on my lip for some reason wont give me an appointment Im so worried as ive had 2 tumors in my body now and it looks like this is a 3rd. Im worried that this lump could be the big c...know idea where i go from here if they wont get me an appointment in the dental hospital. On a good note though, i have the CT scan for my hips last night and will get the results on the 22nd I leave u with the yummy picture of my lump.yum.
TTFN XXXX

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Mate, you really are having a shit time of it!! Can't your gp do something about the lump? Good luck for your hips though. Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, ubber shit, which follows on.from yesterdays post about.not wanting to continue.

    When I went to my gp last october about the first lump they said for me to go to the walk in.section.of the.dental hospital.as.they wouldnt.touch.it
    So it looks like im going to be.going down.that route as the.lump is starting to look really angry now with all the blood vessles. When it came up last week u.could only.really.notice.it at certain.points.of the day but now.its.effecting me eating and.talking it really.hurts as I keep biting it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch that's horrible. Make lots of fuss til they do something about it! Thinkung of you babe xx

    ReplyDelete