Tuesday 16 September 2014

Quick Update

Ok in short, im still very much depressed, if not worse, im still packing and we still have no where to live in 2.5 weeks.

To top things off, out middly rabbit has now come down with a respiratory infection so hes now onnantibiotics twice a day. Something we really didnt need right now.

There has been progress though, tomorrow at 2pm we are having an interview with the homeless team. We blinking hope that they can actually do something for us. So far they seem great though. Today after the appointment was made they faxed my GP asking for a full report about my health which sounds positive though annoyingly theyve not received the update from immunology about my new treatment which we really could of done with. Though ive left the secretary a message and i just pray they can help us out also.

TTFN

XXXX

3 comments:

  1. Everything crossed for you hun. I'm hoping its all positive news with the team tomorrow. Stay strong babe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Really appreciate it. By the way, sorry ive not replied on hotmail. Someone keeps trying to hack my account through my IP address so my account isnt letting me on as itll filter my private info to the hack. So untill the bog off i cant get onto my emails xx

      Delete
  2. Oh that's a bit crap! Hope its sorted out soon! No worries though, you've got lots going on! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete