Wednesday 2 April 2014

Busy Bees!!

Rise and shine...nice an early again, but this time not because of Dixie, but because we had to run around and then go to a hospital appointment. First stop though was our usual walk around the field, but we only walked around once this morning as we were running a little late. Our next stop was pets at home as we needed to get Dixie some more meat, milk and sausages. We also had a sneaky treat for her and got her the most amazing coat. Its pink and has little reflectirs on, is waterproof on the outer shell and has a fleecy lining underneath. Weve got this because weve noticed recently that she is shivering so much out on walks because shes cold. When we took her on her walk this afternoon, we put on her coat and then her new harness (which arrived in the post also today) and went for our afternoon stroll. Heres a picture:
Afters the shopping we had to quickly dash around to St Austell as the other half had a hospital appointment about her bladder. All went ok, but it turns out that she has very small wee tubes so thats why it takes her sssssoooo long to go for a wee. She has been asked to do a wee diary for a day and for this she has to measure and document every bit of fluid in and out of her body...yum Our next adventure was to Trago. If you dont know what this is, its basically a huge discount store, they sell anything you could think of at a much cheaper price. We had to come here to buy a mass load of wood and chicken wire as my girlfriends dad has kindly said he will build us a run for our three rabbits. I cant wait to see the finish product. Lastly (for running around and appointments) my lovely lady had a home vist from the cornwall carers team to see if they can provide any extra support for her because she looks after me full time. I left them to it as this was for her, not me. Lots of great thing have been suggested to her like doing this group that has been set up specifically for young carers who meet regularly and go on outings like for meals or bowling etc. I rekon this would be fantastic for her, but although sh would love to, shes worried about leaving me. Im in the midst of persuading her ill be ok for a few hours, make me a hot drink and leave it for me and im sorted ha. The lady also suggested to her and gave her forms to fill in for us to get grants to go on holiday or on outings for day trips. So weve filled them in tonight and they will be popped into the post box tomorrow. Other than all that really, weve just been chilling. I also got myself making a fruity kebab for our bird kiwi. Hes a red rumped parakeet and were currently experimenting different veggies with him to munch and play with as a boredom breaker, healthy style...ill keep you updated on that. So, finally, I have four photos here from the naming ceremony I dont the other week. Now that the family have seen them, ive been able to copywrite them and put them on my facebook page, and now ill upload them here for you to see. Let me know what you think as I love feed back, nothing is never negetive, but constructive so ill always appreciate it.
This cake by the way was made by the most amazingly talented person I know...my girlfriend!! TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment