Tuesday 1 April 2014

Excitement!!!!!

Ill get the boring daily stuff out the way first, before I get through to the good stuff. Last night I had a nasty allergic reaction again, my face blew up, was swollen, red and rashy and this tracked down my neck, chest and arms. I had to take 4 antihistamines to get it under control. Thankfully it wirked else it would have been an epipen job!! Up nice and early again to be able to get Dixie around the feild and then get my other half to her new healthy wellbeing class. For us to do medication, physio, breakfast, and pet feeding we had to wake up at 6 and even then we left the house 5 minutes late. Hate that our mornings take so long. After I picked my lovely lady back up, we had arranged for our friend to come around with her little man. This was mainly so that I could give her, her CDs from the naming ceremony of her son a week saturday ago. We all had a slice of cake that she brought around and had a good old natter. I was a little gutted though because I couldnt have a cuddle with her little man because my muscles were so weak I couldnt stand or lift my arms so it would have been far to dangerous and unsafe. I was happy to pull faces and make silly noises to him though. Once our friend had left, we waited in anticipation to hear what she thought of my work. I was praying that she would like them. In the mean time though, we kept ourselves busy snuggled on the sofa watching frozen, which might I add is a blinking good film. At about 1930 tonight, I recieved a tad on my face book which was - "Just got the photo's back from my very talented friend Charlie from Charlie_Warlie Photography, twice now she's taken photo's for me, they are truly beautiful, capture the whole feeling of Tre's naming ceremony. I have laughed, smiled and even had a few weeps at the amazing images. Thank you so much Charlie, if you every need any recommendations I will sing it from roof tops!" I was both overwhelmed and overjoyed with this response. I always doubt that my work is as good as what people say it is, but I guess that people really do like it. Well that was my exciting news!! Untill tomorrow... TTFN XXXX

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I deleted ur comment again. Ha. But thanks for the well dones, really apreciate it. At the moment im loving it as a hobby and a time passing moment. I do sell cards and postcards but I do also do shoots like what my friend said, but they arnt for money.

    Allergic reactions and me are constant. Comes with having idiopathic anaphylaxis and also severe spontaneous angioadema urticaria. Just have to manage it, but ive recently had my tablets changed and its currently made me worse. Basically if u dont know what it is, my body seems to think random things are allergies. If I rub a pen lid adown my arm, I wi have a full blown reaction. Its not necessarily because of my allergin re eptors In my body, but more the pores within my skin that has the issue, I use to break out in blisters everywhere, but so far since starting a strong nightly tablet its sorted that bit out.

    Thats not good ur still struggling, could u go bk to the gp tomorrow and try and get some support from them!? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'd not heard if those conditions. Sounds horrible. I'm trying to keep going till the end of the week. Really want to avoid more time off work. I know I'm using a lot of ventolin at the moment, but it's keeping me going!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yh I had never heard if them either, just one to add to my list of things now. As long as it keeps you going, I guess thats not a bad thing. Just try not to burn yourself out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The air quality is really bad today, I'm at work but really struggling. I'll try not too! Xx

    ReplyDelete