Friday 11 April 2014

Scream And Shout And Let It All Out.

Lush little day. Well, thats how it started any how. Myself and the lady to Dixie for a walk like usual. I then had to drop my other half at the camel trail as she was meeting up with her healthy lady. To which they done more walking and then as soon as I picked her back up an hour later we went off swimming. Unfortunatly we didnt stay as long as we would have liked because a mass load of holiday makers came in and took over the place. When we got home, it was roughly time to feed Dixie. (And heres where the title comes from.) Two seconds after we put Dixies food down on the floor, my other halfs mum walks in from upstairs, demands for us to pick up Dixies food because her dog was coming in. We asked her to wait a few minutes to give Dixie time to actually eat, but no she storms in, picks it up and puts it on the table leaving Dixie with nothing. I wouldnt mind but we warm Dixies meat up as she prefers it like that and each time its being taken away from her, it then goes warm and then she eats nothing. The next thing to which not only pissed me off but upset me is that I had the two youngest rabbits in the run as we didnt manage to get them in there yesterday.Dixie was casually outside laying in the sun, not having a care in the world about the rabbits. My other half mum comes down stairs again and I told her, ease dont let Lottie out right now as Dixie is out there and the rabbits are still in the run. So what does she go and do. Let Lottie out and she strolls back in. Immediatly I can hear that they were up to no good, and she must of to as she goes back out side and is shouting at her dog to get off the run. Next thing I know, shes ran indoors screaming at me saying the rabbits have got out the run. (Same scenario as yesterday). We manage to get the dogs back inside and then she stands over me whilst watching me struggle with two rabbits and the run and says to me "how are they managing to get out all of a. Sudden?!". Admittedly my response was sharp and it went something like "because your dog keeps jumping on the run, pulling it around (to which there are now small holes in the canvas) and they have ripped up the pegs leaving a massive hole for them to hop in and out. Next time, one dog out her at a time and we will have to watch them". After sorting them out, I went back in and got a little upset, because if it was Spice who I call my grampher rabbit, he would have been dead. Hes 7 years old so is bloody old for a rabbit and we are actually suprised hes still going. But the stress of a dog jumping on him would literally give him a heart attack. As a rest, im not blinking scared to let him in the run which is unfair. Tonight because I was so stressed and upset, I asked my other half if we could take Dixie fir her second walk early and then go upstairs to bed and watch a film. To which she said yes and thats where I am now...though the film has finished and I am nowing doing my bed time nebulisers and physio. The film we watch by the way was "inhabited". Ive had it for years but my lovely lady has never seen it...she kept jumping and cuddling into me as she was so scared ha. Its only a 12 I think as well. Bless her. Well, its been another long day for me, and im ready for the planned PJ weekend so ill chat to you all tomorrow. TTFN XXXX

11 comments:

  1. Lol! I jump at those vtypes of movies too! Hope you sleep better tonight. I'm just finishing off my extra nebs tonight too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully I dont jump at them, im not much of a jumpy person. My other half on the other hand would jump at the door being shut lol. Hope ur extra nebs helped xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! She sounds like me!! Nebs did help a lot, breathing much easier this morning. Although I did wake up a lot in the night cos of flashbacks to last week. Not pleasant. Hope you are feeling ok today xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do chuckle at her as she loves horror films for than me yet jumps at everything. Glad ur nebs works for u, makes things a little easier. Though flash backs r nor brilliant. Just keep trying to remind urself of the good side of being vented to see if that helps. I felt crap this morning, producing so much nasty coloured gunk and starting to get more puffed. Casually sat on my rear now though xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I'm the same. I want to watch but spend most of the time behind a cushion!! I keep telling myself that being vented saved my life so it's a good thing. Tried keeping busy to take my mind off it all but have now over done things! Sat here with a neb, and pains in my chest. Keep resting, sounds like you're brewing an infection! Take extra care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two make me chuckle. Dont get me wrong id rather watch a disney but if I need to stay awake, ill wack on a horror.

    Aw no thats not good that uve overdone things...have u been to the gp about getting extra help for the nightmares etc!?

    Yh think its an infection too if im honest...getting obsessed with monitoring myself again

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh take care. Maybe you need some antibiotics. I've not been to GP but my boss wants me to see the counsellor at work. Definitely done too much again, feel really tight chested and out of breath at slightest thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use to have emergency antibiotics at home but I used the a few weeks back and keep forgetting to replace them. I think the councillor would be a great idea, but if u go to gp or ur consultant they may be able to link you with someone who is specific to asthma etc. Maybe today you should just chill and watch a film xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How you feeling today? Yeah I've been quite resistant to seeing a Counsellor but I think now I need to do something. I'm back at work tomorrow so gonna have a easy day. Still in bed right now! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im absolutly freezing cold. Im in a coat whilst every one else is in shorts and vest tops. So im guessing things arnt going the right way in my body. Yay for still being in bed, thats just what the doctor ordered!! Fingers crossed for work tomorrow. Seeing a counsellor wouldnt be a bad thing, would stop things from getting worse atleast xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's not good for you! Weather's lovely to. I didn't stay in bed to late. But my mother in law just had a smoke while we're chatting in the garden. So now coughing and tight chested again. Not sure if I'll manage work x

    ReplyDelete