Monday 14 April 2014

Just Another Day

Up nice and early today because I had OT coming to measure me up for the stair lift im having fitted. Thankfully thatll stop me falling on the stairs like I done yet again tonight. After all the measuring I then dropped my lovely girlfriend off at Bernados for her 3 hours of volunteering. Whilst she was there, I filled my time with walking Dixie, sorting our flowers out and chucking the dead ones, eating some diinner, nebbing and sleeping. When I woke I felt like absolute shit and rather puffed. As a result I had a quick (ish) dash to the mirror, noticed my lips were blue, so went and got my sats monitor...90%. Bollocks. Quick nebbing session before I had to get my lovely lady again. Thankfully im feeling a little better this afternoon and evening so ill see how I go before I ram any more steroids down my neck. Weve also found another feild to which we are allowed to walk Dixie and blinking heck she blinking loved being back in a feild again chasing a ball. For a squidgy puppy she aint half blinking adorable. Other random things about my life today...my GP receptionist rang me because my GP wants to see me so the had to arrange and appointnent. Its planned for the 28th. When I asked if she knew what it was with regards to, she thinks he said it was because I need to start a new medication. Im baffled as to what for so it should be interesting. And final news for the day to put a smile on your face...today ive lost another 2lb and a quarter in weight so since 6th January this year I have now lots 1stone and a quater and a grand total since the start of my weight loss last August of 3stone and a quarter. I just have another 2 stone to go and im at my healthy weight. Really hope I can do it. Hope your all well. TTFN XXXX

5 comments:

  1. Do keep a close eye on yourself, low sats don't sound good. But massive congratulations on the weight loss. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think at the moment im just being stubborn as I really dont want to up my steroids again as they make me eat a lot more and make my muscles worse. Thanks for the congrats, really pleased with how its coming off xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get the not wanting to up your steroids. What dose are you on? I'm just starting to taper down after being in hospital. Am now down to 45mg. So want to be able to come off them altogether x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im on 10mg now which is my maintenance. Good luck with the taper. Hope u manage to come off them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10mg doesn't sound too bad. I still hope to not need to stay on a maintenance dose but not sure if it's possible xx

    ReplyDelete