Monday 6 January 2014

Babies, Babies, Babies.

So for a few months now, myself and my other half have been thinking of starting a family.

My only reservations are that the other half is only just 20 and can still be very immature. Also, she on some occassions can barely look after herself let alone a little one aswell. Simple tasks can.be made out to be such a huge mountain for someone so able. Finally, the last two times she has been in the watchful eye of a baby, as in them sat in her lap, she has taken her eye off them and they have fallen over causing them to bump their head,and also, each time she seems to pick up one of the rabbits she seems to drop them. This last thought in particular really scares me as I dont want our child constantly being dropped.

We have finally found a clinic that we have liked, seemed to be the best with communication and really do sound like they want to help. Sadly though its in Wales so will take a fair few hours to get there.

We have also decided (if we can of course) to be an egg donor. This then allows someone who is unable to have a child to then have one...and sneakily pays for our treatment at the same time. To me that seems like a win win situation.

I really want a baby now, but my thoughts keep holding me back.

Another worry I have is that, because we are living with the other halfs parents, particularly her mum, are they going to try and take over!? I want to be this childs parent, I dont want them to be hands on, yes they can be the usual grandparents, but I want to do it my way. Theyve had four children, theyve had their turn. I want mine. We have told them these thoughts but my other halfs mums seems to have taken it badly and did on one occassion get a little snappy and sarcy about it, which to be honest pissed me.off for the reasons mentioned above!! I dont think its unfair, do you!?

Well as a result, it seems to have push my thoughts back for going to the clinic as soon as and getting the ball rolling.

Another sadness that I have is that, none of my family will really get to see the baby because they are so far up north and my other half and their family dont actually see that. Shes all dandy as her parents live here. My mum is the closest at 100 miles away, I hate it, anf honestly...I miss her!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment