Saturday 11 January 2014

Thinking, Dreaming, Making

Both myself and my partner have been searching and searching for many months for the right place, and we have finally found it.

I then had the issue that I had just needed a new set of blood tests to see if I had certain genetic disorders.

Now that we have finally found the place we feel suites us, we are going to go for it the minute we get the results of my blood test.

Ok that may be another couple of months but that can help me mentally prepare, right!?

The place that we have found is in Wales though so it will take us roughly 3 hours to get there but we currently feel like we fit in with that clinic and that they have helped us massively, yet we havnt even met them yet.

We have decided to also do egg sharing so that we can help someone who is struggling to have a family just like we are.

We are hoping 2014 will be a great year.

I just hope that my sister doesnt get as pissed with me wanting to start a family as much as she did because I got engaged before her. She needs to realise that my health is deteriorating and not only do I want to be able to carry a baby but I also want to be able to give our child as much as I can physically.

My family hasnt been that supportive for me as of yet so I guess I should realise that they may never be all that happy for me.

I just have to be tough

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment