Saturday 18 January 2014

Eyes!!

Steroids are a bugger right!? Yes!! But without them my lungs would be erm...shitter than what they are now.

As a downside though you can get loads of nasty side effects, and my body sesms to like to get them all.

Recently,my eyes have been getting a lot lot worse, I already know that I have cateracts, but now im starting to panic that I have glaucoma.

The reason I think this is because Im getting a lot of headaches, even on waking up and my eyes havnt been used, Ive also got these weird little brown spots starting to appear in the iris part of my eyes. On top of this they are also getting a lot blurrier.

Ok I may be think of the extreme or it may just be my cateracts getting worse,but the thought of having glaucoma really scares the shit out of me.

Looks like im off to the opticians on my next pay day!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment