Thursday 9 January 2014

Todays Activities!!

With starting to crack down on my weight this week (to which was spurred on by my 2 stone weight loss last year) I have totally changed my diet and reduced my meal portions by half.

Annoyingly though because of my muscles, joints & lungs I cant do a lot of exercise. Actually pretty much none. So today, me and the other half plus her mum decided to bite the bullet and go swimming. This swimming pool is fantastic, you pay £3 each (which is rediculously cheap) and we seem to always be there on our own which is lush also.

I only managed 8 lengths and then sat there kicking my legs. But the other two enjoyed their selves and done a lot more lengths.

Im hoping that with having a bit  of exercise in my life now, itll help to maintain my muscles and also help to burn this extra bagadge that im carrying around.

Watch this space though, I could be in agony tomorrow and not be able to move anywhere.

For now...

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment