Monday 27 January 2014

Stressed Beyond belief!!

Okay so weve had the puppies for nearly three weeks now, and as mentioned in previous posts, my other half mum has been getting beyond rediculous with her behaviour towards everyone in the house. One minute there something wrong with her puppy as Dixie (our puppy) is doing more puppy like things compared to hers then the next minute Dixie is a little shit and is doing everything wrong posdible. She is also still reading far to much on the internet and constantly telling us all these different stories and how (in random peoples minds) think our puppy should be. I mean you wouldnt tell a new mum how their baby should be so why do it with a puppy. Last week, our puppy fell into the pond and nearly died as a result. As a result, for the last week, me and the other half has been banging on about how the pond needs to b made puppy proof...yet nothing has been done and suprise suprise, their dog walked across the net and nearly repeated Dixies move from last week. Thankfully we managed to retrieve her before it got worse!! There was a huge barny in the house today because the other halfs dad is getting equally pissed of with the whole situation with her mum. He (and I guess I do) wish we never got the puppies. Yes I love her to bits but the stress, tention and arguments it has caused is not right. A family should not be torn up by something so minor. On other notes, I got my wheelchair last week curtosy of the NHS and theyve come up trumps. Theyve provided me with one of the best action chairs just so I can get out and about again doing what I used to enjoy when my.musvles were perfect. As always with me of course, ive already snooped it up and have spongebob bands on the inner wheels and those annoying plastic things that go on childrens bike wheels on my spokes so I can piss everyone off in asda. Result!! We also tested Mr Wheelie down the camel trail on saturday and I loved it, I co u ld take photos without being exhauted, we could even get twice as far down the teail because I wasnt exhausted or out of breath. It really was perfect and made my day. Plus it was a day out of the hoyse with my lovely lady just the two of us, being us again. Well I best go, have to be up in 7.5 hours to drive to birmingham for an immunology appoint. Suvch fun!! TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment