Monday 20 January 2014

Excitment vs Fear

Since having little Dixie, my concerns over whether I think the other half is ready for a baby or not has been confirmed. I personally now feel that she would be fantastic.

How Ive come to this conclusion is that she has really stepped up her game and done a fantastic amount to help looking after her. She does everything I cant and really likes to get stuck in.

Ok at first she was a little jealous because Dixie was always coming to me for cuddles, but after reasuring her that in time Dixie will go to her and she will love her equally as much, she has come around to the idea that jealousy isnt needed.

This leads me to the exciting news that because the other half has changed to being a little more responsibly, today I have booked an appointment with a clinic in Wales to start a course of egg sharing to potentially start IVF to have a baby. Exciting...massivly!!

My fears on the other hand are still there with regards to the other halfs mum, and I have had a huge chat with the other half today about my concerns.

Im worried that shell try and take over or not like our way of parenting and start getting funny about it. The reason my I say this is because as previously mentioned in an old post, since weve had the puppies, she has become a stressed, moaning, constant internet reading (for the best looking after mode) and general annoying person. Dont get me wrong she is a lush person and I wouldnt have her any other way, but I dont want her to take over. This is mine and my other halfs baby, I want them to be looked after our way. No one elses!!

Well clinic is on the 7th Feb so untill then...

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment