Friday 17 January 2014

Money Worries!!

I havnt a clue how Im going to get over this, bit I hate it.

Im not short of money as I save a crazy amount each month but each month I panic a ridiculus amount that Im going to run out of money or that Im not going to have enough to pay for all my bills.

We have a little book started this month where we are writing down any extra spendings that we are doing so we can monitor how much money we have left for us to spend on what we like.

Some people may think that doing that is stupid but with me being able to visually see the out goings it some how makes me feel better.

Im so pathetic about it, everytime we are out and I see a cash point I have to check my balance. This will still be done even if I know exactly how much is in there.

I want to get this stressful situation out of my head but I really dont know how Im going to do it...if you can think of any, comments would be greatfully welcome as it really is getting me down.

Anyhow, puppy is awake now so Im off

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment