Tuesday 14 January 2014

Frustration!!

Saturday was an amazing day. Me and the other half decided to invest in a puppy. Dixie is absolutly amazing, I couldnt have asked for anything else.

I have been a little naughty on the night times though. Because of my crappy lungs I dont sleep all that well so when Dixie is awake and winging a little bit, Ive decided for the past two nights to pick her up and cuddle her...yes,I know HUGE bad idea. I hope she wont pick up on it again tonight...or rather I dont give in as easily haha.

Well,the point of this post is because the other halfa mum is massively pissing me off and I have no idea what to do about it.

She also got a puppy on Saturday and wont get off the fucking internet reading about how best to train your new puppy. Shes then telling us all about it and then telling us that we shouldbt do this and we shouldnt do that...because the internet says so. Weve told her we dont care what the internet says, we are our own individual people and we want to teach and train our little girl as we want.

Also, we woke up at 9 today and the other halfs mum had ago at us...because Dixie was meant to be fed at 0730. If she was hungry she would have been awake and moaning, but she wasnt so if we wanna sleep we will!!

Other things are, shes getting nasty if our puppy wees on the floor by accident but then hers does it.

Shell also say that we shouldnt be cuddling Dixie as often as we are as she will become to dependant on us.

There is a whole lot more but I think if I tell you it all I may scare you away.

I want to live my life with my girlfriend and our pets and eventually our children.

To be honest im scared also. If shes treating us like this about a puppy, what the bleeding heck is she gunna do when we have our baby, is she gunna dictate and tell us were doing things wrong...I hope not!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment