Wednesday 8 August 2012

Appointments, Appointments, Appointments!!

Three appointments, this week, and how unexciting have they been!!

Firstly there was my GP on Monday as I had such a rubbish weekend with my lungs, to which he wants yet another sputum sample to be sent. I also asked him I if he had any other answers as to why I was anaemic, and he seems to think that it could be the hernia of mine, but sadly he said there wasn't a chance in hell that he was referring me to have a camera put down my stomach at the moment with the state of my lungs. How very kind of him.

Tuesday I was back at the doctors to see the nurse this time, as I have a wart type thing on my toe, and I was having it zapped as it was starting to really hurt and er get a little large!

Today I have had the adventures of my lung clinic. Lets just say the attitude has change a little to "ah well, Birmingham are to make all the decisions now unless you are acutely unwell" - So when my ENO came back at 170 (which would explain why I feel mega pants) his attitude was, we will see if you become critically unwell, and if you do then we will admit you, in the mean time increase your steroids!! Oh for goodness sake, lets hope the increase steroids help me out a little.

So there is my appointments for this week, just fracture clinic to go next week and Job is sorted for a little while!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment