Saturday 25 August 2012

The Pup

About 5 weeks ago mum decided she was going on holiday in the caravan. Towards the end if the 10 days she rand me like a big kid saying guess what I just got. To be honest I hadnt a clue. So after lots and lots of wrong guessing, mum gave in and told me it was a pup!!

She was 7 weeks when mum came back hone and bloody lush!!

I keep forgetting what her exact breed is but I know she is a westie cross.

Mum wanted a Cornish name for as its where she came from. So shes naned Mowsle, which is the same as the little town Mousehole in Cornwall but mum didnt want it spelt the same.

We have just started taking her out for walks as shes had all her jabs and she loves it, and loves eating her lead along the way.

So far she responds really well to her name, sits and ive also taught her to kiss when you ask her to. I will be teaching her more and more also haha.

Enough of me yabbing about her, here is some pictures.

TTFN
XXXX








No comments:

Post a Comment