Monday 27 August 2012

Weight Gain

Last year I was really proud of myself as I had managed to loose over 2 stone in weight. Ok granted a lot of it was probably through stress and that I didnt really have a huge amount of time to eat.

But this year alone, as in the last 9 months, I have manaed to out all that weight and more back on, but I havnt a clue of what to do. Yes I guess I could cut down on the amount I eat but its hard as even though I tell mum to put less in my plate she doenst seem to want to listen.

With regards to exercise, im taking the dogs out walking daily, but if I try running or swimming (to which Ive done a few times) my lungs just get really angry with me and I have to stop.

I literally dont know what to do anymore. All I know is its getting me down and depressed and im really starting to hate the way I look again, I know if I dont do something about it now, its just going to get worse and make my breathing worse again but this time through weight gain!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment