Sunday 26 August 2012

What Is The Point!?

Wheb I cant sleep at night, do I rummage around, go downstairs and put the tv on as loud as possible and let the puppy run around (without opening the backdoor) or do I remain in my bed, turn in my lap and read my kindle!?

Yup you got it, I do the second one.

So why is it that every time my mums partners cant sleep he does the first one!? Not only that, but after waking me and then the puppy come into my room making a fuss, I needed a wee, so off I go, to then stand in a shit that the puppy laid outside my room!! Lets just say I was highly un amused!!

I just dont get it!! As well as all the above, it seems that it always happens when I say the night before that Im massively exhausted, funny that!!

So today, im even more exhausted, and my god isnt he going to know it as I will make a point of being a grumpy ass with him!! He will learn!!

TTFN

XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment