Thursday 23 August 2012

The System

I have to admit, Im feeling a little let down by the system at the moment.

There are all those people out there that seen to get every benefit going, and everything they could ever wish for. Me on the other hand, is still on the assessment phase of ESA (a year later may I add), and im still, 3 months later being assessed for DLA. Other than that I aparently dont qualify for anything else as Im either ni pregnant, not of ethnic minority nor have any current children.

I feel this is a little unfair as, 1-if i was to get pregnant, not only would I put my own health at risk but also the babies. 2-there is no way even if I had a child I could survive on benefits either and 3-surly UK citizens should get first dibs on any money available likewise for accomadation!?

I currently get £53 a week!! Yup thats it, and as my current outgoings are £50 phone bill, £85 car insurance, £100 storage company, and £70 credit card bill, my income doesnt even cover that, let alone petrol and shopping. Also if I was having to pay for my medications I would be screwed. Somehow, the government thinks I can survive on that £53 a week-id like to see them try!!

Todays rant over :-)

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment