Friday 3 August 2012

There's Ups And There's Downs!!

Following my weekend of trying to get all the right information processed into my head, on Tuesday I was feeling a little down, needed to get out and about and wanted to have some company, and I knew that with mum being on a four day straight in work, I wouldn't get it, so I got on the train to Bristol and decided to stay  with my friend around the chew valley area.

It started off fantastic, she picked me up from the train station which I thought was super lush and we went for a walk around the local countryside getting some much needed fresh air and walking the dogs.

Wednesday on the other hand start off a little rough, for some reason I clearly had done something wrong as my friend started jumping down my throat!! Thankfully that didn't last long and we headed off to Warminster and visited a National Trust site called Stour head, and the ground and house were stunning!! yet again we managed to get lost and somehow managed to leave the grounds and find ourselves stranded in the middle of a field!! After about an hour of us realising we were in fact lost, we decided to head back the way we came and managed to get back on to the right track.

Thursday I had just about had enough of being shouted at and told off like I was five...I was in the kitchen and there was music on (plus the fact that I am partially deaf) and my friend was trying to call me, to which I heard something but said back for her to wait a second as I couldn't hear a word she was saying...next thing I know, she is stomping into the kitchen shouting at me for purposely ignoring her when she has just had a phone call and has to rush round to hers nan's---er sorry, but I did day I couldn't hear you!! argh
An hour later when she got back and I was having a wee, she apparently knocked on the door, and because I didn't stop weeing and answer the door straight away that was wrong as well!! I mean, what would you  do, carry on peeing or assume they would get their keys out of their back and let themselves in (to which she ended up doing)
All in all, I was getting pissed off and and thought we either needed to get out, or she needed to drop me round to my dads as the reason for me coming to Bristol was to get away from hassle and enjoys the space!!
We ended up going to a woodland in Frenchay area which turned out to be rather nice and chilled...untill my lungs decided they wanted to have an attack - in the middle of the woods...needles to say I freaked a little as wasn't sure what we would do if in ended up need hospital help!!

Finally getting to my dads that night, I spent a few hours with him, and then he dropped me back to the train station for the home straight.

Mum then decided to drop the bombshell on me about the news my sister had whilst I was away and that she is mega poorly and its going to effect her and any children that she may want to have in the future...friggin great hey, could we have much more crap thrown out us recently!!

Today I went to bibic again, but could only manage a few hours, my lungs following my attack yesterday are yet again not happy, and I think I am re brewing the infection that wont shift. So naturally I ring up the GP and ask for an appointment and their answer was, if its an emergency I can offer you an appointment if not you'll have to wait till Monday...to which I replied, If it was to turn into an emergency, I wont be waiting, ill be going to the hospital, she was not impressed with my answer!!

So all in all, the week that was meant to be nice and relaxing turned out to a heck of a week that was more stressful than anything!!

Here's to next week being a little better, even with my three appointments I have to endure!!

On a good note though, I have received the medi alert card from Brum to carry on me for what treatment I need if I was to present to a Hospital, that reassured me!! - Oh and my mum loved her presents that I got her from stour head!!

Well, here's to next week being a little better, I'm sure ull find out soon enough!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment