Monday 31 March 2014

Todays Journey

A nice early start again for me today...thanks to Dixie, but no harm done, just meant we could walk around the feild twice. Firstly though, its weigh day and im pleased to say im back on track with a 1lb and 3/4 weight loss. Ok, its not a lot, but its still a loss and im pleased as punch with it. I had to drop my lovely lady off at volunteering for 12. When I got home, a had a quick bit off dinner with Dixe and then headed up to our bedroom. My other half noticed yesterday that Dolly our goldfish has come down with white spot so I had the challenge of isolating her from the big tank where her and Dot live. I then had to scrub the big tank and do a water change to make sure we caught it in time before it spreaded to far. Heres a picture of the finished piece ha
Following the fish tank sorting I decided to get two of my glass cabinates on the wall that holds my china ornament shoes in. I wanted to surprise my lovely lady for when she got home...and off course I did. I then started finishing off the uploading off photos to CD ready to give our friend tomorrow following the naming ceremony. I also went online to Asda to get 11 photos printed off to add to my portfolio. Hopefully ill be receiving them by the end off the week. After all this was done, I decided to sneakily go into next doors hedge and snip 12 of their daffodils and I put them in a jar of water for a little treat for my girlfriend. Thankfully with living in the countryside, there are so many daffodils I dont think theyll ever notice. This evening I done some physio on the trampet to try and get my legs working that bit more, and then we set off for the feild again with the pup. I have to say, she really is catching on super well with her call back. Really pleased with her. I havnt spoke to my nand since before I had the flu, which as you know was a long time ago now so I felt mega bad. I am a little worried about her though, as she came down with a virus the same week I had the flu, and shes just getting poorlier and poorlier. She has an immune deficiency illness called shrogrones (ive spelt that how I say it just to warn you) so each time theres a cold going around, like me itll hit her hard. Although it was fantastic talking to ger, it never stops me worrying, and to make it even harder for me, she lives in Manchester so I cant pop round and make her a cup of tea. Well, fingers crossed all starts picking up soon, but for now, I must get back to the tv, Revenge is on!! TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment