Monday 19 May 2014

Busy Bee

Alarms should not have been inveted. I hate them. I had to wake up early this morning because I had to go to the GP to have blood taken. I initially thought this day was going to be hell because the steroid nasal spray I ordered last week hadnt been authorised by the doctor. Its meant to take 24 hours, im currently on day 7 so now and urgent message had to be re sent to the doctor. I then went to log in to say I had arrived for my bloods - and the computer crashed, so I cued up and had to register like the good old days...the lady at reception was being so slow that by the time it was my tern, it was then showing I was ten minutes late. Not impressed. I should have my blood tests by Friday though and we will be able to see whether im going to need more medication for my phosphate. When we got home, as I was down stairs, me and the other half decided to finish the run we had built so that our three boys could finally run around again. We are so impressed with our handy work, what do you think:
After this I had to drop my other half into benardos so she could do her good deed of the week and I went home to bed as I was exhausted already...so much so I fell asleep untill she came home again which was roughlu 4.5 hours. Whoops. Its ok though, I made up good time by knitting 3 more baby hats this morning. It is coming along quickly now. Ive completed 19 altogether now and I have another potentially 2 people donating more wool to me to complete my challenge. Tonight I made my smallest hat so far, here is a picture of it next to my ventolin inhaler for a comparison:
Please continue to support me by donating just a small amount and also sharing my just giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/Charlie-Hockaday-Williams Tonight me and the lady have also put a menu together for our wedding meal and sent it back to the hotel we want to go to for pricing so hopfully by the end of next week we gave get our invites sent out. Im day as you can see has been rather scatty, but it has exhausted me so much that I am just finishing my physio and im off to try and sleep. TTFN XXXX

3 comments:

  1. Very impressed with the rabbit run. I'm back in hospital, hoping to get sent home. Fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We r impressed too. Its taken 3 months to build. I thought u might have been captured. Hope ur not there to long xx

      Delete
  2. Yeah I struggled yesterday and went to work today. I want to go home but Dr.s deciding if Ineed to be aadmitted. X

    ReplyDelete