Sunday 11 May 2014

Just A Few Hours Of Normality

Some may say that 2 and a bit hours out the house for some "normality" is pathetic, but for me, it took every last inch of breath and energy.

I saw a banner a few weeks ago for a festival in Lostwethial called Lostfest so i decided that myself and my partner deserved a break from the house and we went a long.

Granted it wasnt as good as we hoped it would be but the rain stayed away and at the end of it we saw something other than the four walls of our bedroom.

On the way back we stopped by a huge discount store called trago and we picked ip another 4 balls of wool. I then completed 2 more baby hats and a templete for some scratch mittens.

Of course just doing this few hours of stuff exhausted ne beyond beleif and i used a whole inhaler whilst out and about. Both my lungs and muscles really struggled to cope. As a result i then slept for 4 hours this afternoon trying to recover.

Dont get me wrong, i love the fact i have got out the house eventually just to mosey around, but im still cheesed off for what it done to my body as a result.

I cant wait to start feeling "human" again. What ever that is. As i can no longer remember!

TTFN

XXXX

1 comment:

  1. Wow a whole inhaler! That's a lot! But glsd you got out for a while. Xx

    ReplyDelete