Monday 12 May 2014

Dont Jinx It

Im not sure whether itll be premature to share even more good news or not but im finally happy that things might be starting to look up a little.

This morning myself and my other half went to the doctors to discuss her tablets. The reason for this is that we want her to be as healthy as possible for getting pregnant and of course we dont want her to be on any tablets that may cause harm to the baby.

The doctor was amazing, he discussed everything. Even things concerning me and i dont even go to that practice. He adjusted my partners medication and said he wanted to see us both in a month to see how we were getting on.

Following the great doctors review, we then text our donor explaining the recent circumstances and asked whether he would still be willing to donate even though it wasnt going to be me carrying anymore. He said yes. He was also very kind to us about the situation and how it has come about which i also thought was good natured of him.

Once all this was done, i had to take my other half to her volunteering job. Yesterday she baked some cakes as it was a birthday at the shop and she made an extra one for us to eat at home. They were friggin amazing. She made the same for my birthday in february and she bettered herself. My lady really does have fantastic talent.

In other news, I had a gentleman from Asthma UK ring me to discuss fundraising ideas with him. Hes amazed at the challenge i have set myself despite my deterioration in health and has sent me all the paperwork to fil in to get started. Once all that has been sent back ill be setting up a justgiving page and im going to try my hardest to raise as much money as humanly possible. We really need to find a better treatment if not a cure for Asthma.

Ive also managed to knit another hat tonight so i have a grand total of 7 now. I fear it still may take me a along time as it really hurts my muscles and joints but i think once the task is complete im going to be so chuffed!!

Hopfully you guys would sponsor me!?

On a sad note today ive had two allergic reactions today and my skin has felt like it has literally been on fire all day. Ive been in agony. I really hope i figure out wjat an earth is causing all these reactions!!

TTFN

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment