Thursday 8 May 2014

Really!?

For me today has been reasonably ok. Ive literally only been able to get out of bed twice though literally today. On the second occasion i collapsed also which was a gutting blow.

Myself and my partner had a great zebra baby grow arrive today for our future child. Its blinking lush. Yes you may say but your not pregnant, but for us, because we cant work, our theory is if we start buying things gradually over the months, our baby will have everything they need and deserve and can have the best start in life.

I also had my birthday present arrive. My DIY 35mm slr camera.

After just under 2 hours, I had completed the challenge of my big build and it absolutly shattered me...I ended up falling asleep for an hour and a half afterwards just to recover but im pleased with the end result. Now just to get 35mm film.
In other news though my lady has had terrible period pains. Ok i suffer from other sorts of pains but ive been lucky in the sense ive never had period pains. She was in tears and i had no idea what to do to help her other than drug her up on pain releif. She ended up curled up next to me with a hot water bottle and thankfully a few hours later everything had settled down again. God knows what shes going to be like during labour if this was painful for her though ha. Ive gotta try and get my arse out of bed tomorrow though as Dixie has the vets so untill tomorrow... TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment