Saturday 10 May 2014

Typical Day

For me the weekend doesnt really change from any other day of the week. Other than the shops being busy and you see more people walking about the village, its all just another day for me.

I decided last night that it was time for my hair to have a change again. I jeeded a fresh look. Make myself feel good.

So, me being me the minute i woke, i done my usual routine and then we headed off to asda to buy dye.

Although me hair is blonde, i decided i wanted it blonder so we go a bright bleacg blonde. I also wanted to add some colour too so we got a bright pink too. My partner got black. Talk about complete opposites lol.

Once all my hair was dyed blonde, my partner cut it for me, re done my shaven patch and upon my request i got her to put two zig zag lines across my shaven patch. When the pink was ready to b applied, we done my usual fringe bit and also the zig zags. With having pre lightened my hair it now looks friggin amazing. Nice an bright and colourful. Although my partner used the same pink, because she dyed her hair black initially, hers turned out a plum colour which for her looks stunning.

Just doing this though completly exhausted me so i had to go back to bed...three hours later im awake not realising how exhausted i must of been. I do get annoyed by this. For the average person, they would dye and cut their hair after a 6 hour day at work or something very similar and not be anywhere near as tired as me. I do wish some days that my life wasnt like this.

When i eventually woke up properly, i was extremly itchy, so i put on my glasses and i could see why. I was having yet another full blown reaction. I was as red as a beetroot and my lips were double to size. Eventually after 6 antihistames, things started to return to their usual self, and no epi pen was needed but i think if these antihistamines hadnt of kicked in, i would have been stabbing myself in the leg again!!

Ive also managed to knit another 2 hats today so i now have 5 in total ready to send to my first NICU unit. Only another 25 to go and thre gift box will be off to the post!!

Untill next time...

TTFN

XXXX

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, do you think maybe the hair dye caused the reaction.? Glad you're ok now though. I also struggle with the getting so tired really easily. But you're still recovering from your last hospital stay. Take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It more than likely did cause the reaction sadly...i should do the 48 hour test but i cant ever be bothered ha.

      Life would be so much easier if we could just bounce back to our usual pre hospital state wouldnt it!?

      Xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh maybe you should do the 48 hour test. Just in case! But glad the reaction wasn't any worse!

    I always used to bounce back from attacks and hospital admissions really quickly. Sadly that's no longer the case. Sometimes just simple things like having a shower or washing the dishes leave me exhausted. I still work a full time job but often spend evenungs and weekends in bed as a result.

    Maybe one day life will be easier for us both xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh i think the next dye i get i may have to do it. Though with the illness for allergies i have i could b fine with it one minute and then the next application i could react.

      I litteraĺly do worship what ur doing. The fact that u r still working a full time job despite everything is an inspiration to everyone!!

      Lets keep our fingers crossed that things will get easier xx

      Delete
  3. Ah thanks hun. I really don't feel very inspiirational. Its more a necessity, I have always worked and currently my hubby doesn't work, so I need to keep going!
    Hope you're having a good day and feel ok xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working is great, I loved working and do anything now to keep busy so that I feel my benefits are being earnt. U should feel inspirational, anyone who has u in their life can see how much of a fighter u r!! Im pretty reasonable today ta, just the usual if im honest xx

      Delete