Tuesday 4 March 2014

3 Years On!!

Im not sure if you remember me telling you about my ass hole of an ex. We ended up splitting up because not only was she beating me up daily but she also made me see that there was no point in life to which lead me to taking a life threatening overdose. Since leaving her, I also left Bristol and went into hiding so that she had no clue of my where abouts...untill this year. Ok granted she does know where I live, but although ive changed my whole name she has managed to hunt me down through facebook, because I ignored her she started texting my mum, because my mum started ignoring her, shes now moved on to facebook messaging my other half. Shes demanding apparent money that I owe her because she gave it me when we were together to purchase a car and now that shes getting married, shes decided she needs funds so easy way to get it is to harrass me and the people I love. I wouldnt mind and I wouldnt be bothered, but shes threatening to take me to court and I think its unfair. She gave me the money, there was no documents signed saying that I would pay it her back and what I dont get is why its taken her three years to suddenly decide she wants money. I told myself that if she was to contact anyone I loved again I will can the police instantly, and ... tonight she did. After an initial talk with the police, I am now meeting with an officer on Thursday all being well and recovered from the flu. Im upset that shes starting again. Why cant she leave me alone. Shes caused enough stress and harm to my life!!?? TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment