Tuesday 4 March 2014

Flu-Urgh

Things got all to much this morning. I had a rough night and it continued through to this morning. My temperature is still sky high, the pain I have in my joints is ridiculous, ive never experienced anything so bad, my migraine is still here and theres so much more im suffering with. With it not shifting, I wasnt sure of what to do and I was getting worried so mu other half kindly rang the doctor for me. My partner did tell them that I wasnt able to drive because of how poorly I am and how drugged up on morphine I am to try and sort the pain. We had asked for a home visit but the doc who was talking on the phone was an assband said, no we wont get a home visit we either have to pay for a taxi or get a driend. Thankfully my partners dad offered to take me in, but it was really unfair. After being to the doctors, to which my other half had to do every step with me as I still have no coordination and I feel mega week, it turns out I have really bad flu. He said if theres any sign of it moving to my chest I have to be seen immediatly because of the obvious. Ive never had flu before and bloody hell I wouldnt wish it on anyone. The scary thing is ive had the flu jab so xan you imagine how id feel and how much worse id be if I never had the jab!! My other half has continued to be a star though. Really looking after me and literally not leaving my side other than to take the pup for a walk...which she didnt want to do because of leaving me but I guess its only fair!! Well, as its pancake day, and ive not managed to eat anything all day, im having some alpro soya almond milk pancakes bein made for me. I hope the I can both manage to eat them and keep them down. TTFN XXXX

4 comments:

  1. Oh hun, you poor thing. So glad u were able to get to see a dr. Hopefully the jab will stop it going to your chest. Take it easy and hope you manage to enjoy your pancakes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I initially had a panic thinking it was something a lot worse because of the joint pain etc so I figured it was safer to get checked out. I hope the jab helps it to avoid my lungs also, really dont want to go to hospital, have to much planned over the next few weeks. Pancakes were lush, really different having the almond milk, and dairy free friendly for me hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hospital's no fun! Can u not have dairy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, think I need it. No cant have dairy, worked out 2-3 years ago it was making my belly swell which in turn made my reflux worse which then cause more asthma flare ups and infections. So I cut it out xx

    ReplyDelete