Friday 21 March 2014

Overdone It Again!!

I knew today was going to not only but busy but also hectic and stressful. Thanks to our darling pup, we were awake at 7am so just decided the day may aswell begin. After sorting out the rest of our pets and eating breakfast we headed off to the swimming pool. I told myself I was doing 100 lengths as punishment for eating rubbish food yesterday, and, I done it but it killed me. As a result tonight both my lungs and muscles have officially given up. When we left the swimming pool we had to drive round to the tip and unload a car full of crap that I just can no longer keep since moving in with my other half. It was sad to see many things go, but heres to the future right!? We finally manged to get home at lunch to which my other half set off for doing the final touches to the cake ready for the naming ceremony tomorrow. I on the other hand, read up on some photography and downloaded a new software onto my computer that my sisters in laws purchased me. Eventually this evening I did start helping with the cake though as time was pushing on and I didnt want my other half stressing. I wanted to leave the majority to her though, as shes amazing at these sorts of thinfs and its only fairvas im doing my part on the actual day by creating the memories through photography. As I mentioned, we started the cake at lunch time which was roughly around one ish, and we finished all of half and our ago which was roughly 2230. Ill try and get a picture of the cake to upload for you all to esee over the next few days. Suspiciously, (dont want to build my hopes up) but today and yesterday I have been feeling so hugry and wanting to eat everything insight. Im just craving food soooo much. Im not sure if this is a sign of a positive note, or just because ive had my steroids up again. Lets just say im hoping its not the second thought. Complete change of subject now, but, I never understand why I put my body through so much. Every day thus week weve been busy with something, and now after tiday ive completly screwef my body up again. Im hoping I havnt screwed it up to beyond movement tomorrow meaning ill end up letting my friends down. This and fir next week when me and my other half are having our official first un hotel holiday break with just us...oh and Dixie!! Ive always loved camping and other than camping in the back garden for a tester experience last year, my other half has never done it. I was determind that this year it was finally going to be ticked off my bucket list again as since my illnesses become so bad, ive not been able to go, but this year ive decided to say sod it, I could be dead by the end off the year, I need to start living for today...so thats what im doing. Right, I better go, got a blinking lit to do tomorrow and ive got physio and nebs to do now!! TTFN XXXX

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised you're knackered! But you're right bout living fot today! Who knows what's round the corner!! Hope u are feeling ok today. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete