Saturday 8 March 2014

Lots As Usual!!

Time has literally flew by over the last 24 hours and ive really enjoyed it, even if it has killed my muscles. Yesterday, we had to clean out our three rabbits. With me being stuck in bed all week they havnt been cleaned out and had got very poopified. My other half cant do it on her own as shes not 100% with handling them yet where as ive had the one rabbit 5 years now so very much use to them. Other than that really, we just walked the pup around a pond whilst my other half had an appointment and then also walked her around the field a few hours later. After that, weve literally chilled all afternoon/evening and it was great. Today has pretty much been the same. Weve put all the rabbits in the run all day and we took the pup to the field. This time though with walking the pup, because as of today she can now go in fresh water, we took her in the stream at the bottom of the field and she was in her eliment. We didnt think she would go in very well, and initially our thoughts were correct (due to her falling in the pond at 7 weeks old) so my other half with her bright orange wellies, jumped in the stream and started splashing. Dixie was straight in. She was hilarious. She was copying my other half by splashing with her two front paws but then also trying to eat the water that was flying in the air. After this she started digging in the soft mud under the water and then was doing circuit's around us both, in the water, back to the field then back to the water. I really wish I had recorded it as we were in fits of laughter. She also learnt a new trick which was fetch and bring back. Were so proud of her as shes learnt so much for just 14 weeks old. Whilst out walking I saw a perfect composition in my head for a photo to enter into a competition so when we got Dixie home, we grabbed my camera, went back to the field and captured it. That photo has been submitted as of tonight so ill get the results in 3 weeks so fingures crossed. I also booked another mini break for myself and the other half for May time. Its another camping trip in Devon. It was a voucher on group on so I couldnt resist really. Got a fair few mini breaks coming up whichll give us something to look forward to. We also had our amazeballs moses basket/ rocker arrive today. It wasnt meant to get here untill next week so we were beaming when it arrived today. Its come all the way from America as they dont sell them in this country. Although we dont have a baby as of yet, I couldnt stop myself from buying it. We just have to store the thing now ha. TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment