Monday 17 March 2014

Such A Nit Wit

As you can tell from the title, I still havnt learnt from my mistakes. Last night I had to put my steroids up because I was struggling so much, and today my lung function still isnt good, but that still didnt get me to sit on my arse and chill. I had to take my other half to volunteering at lunch time, but because we wetevearly, we decided to walk around the local park with the puppy. That initially killed me espevially as I decided to walk tjis time instead of using my wheelchair. Once I got back home, I had to sort all the pets foods out and get the rabbits in the run. I then had to have some dinner, do my meds and then try and sort my pc out, all before I had to then go pick the other half from work. Stupidly though, I promise my other half that we could go to a place called Cardinham woods and go for a walk with the pup and also have a 'naughty hot chocolate' because it is so hilly though I refused to have someone push me in my chair so ended up walking again. Safly though we only got about 5 minutes in and my legs were giving way and I couldnt breathe, so we had to turn around and go sit gown. I was gutted. Steroid myopathy and brittle asthma are so dibitating and is slowly killing my independance and freedom. My flash back are also flaring back up again. More than the usual daily stuff. I think its because my body is struggling again and its scaring me for what might happen. Im hoping they will settle down again soon!! My pain has also gone ridiculous. This is my fault though. Because of trying for a baby, I have stopped taking my morphine as I dont want it risking causing any harm to the foetus at all. Im considering asking my GP to refer me to rhe pain team to get things back under control. In happy news though, this week I lost another pound in weight. That means I have one pound and three quaters to loose and ive lost another stone in weight which totaled up, thats three stone since last August, im so chuffed with regards to that!! Well, sorry for the depressing post, I just had to talk to someone and you guys seem perfect. TTFN XXXX

10 comments:

  1. Oh hun, promise me you will take it easy tomorrow!! I know I'm a great onecto talk!! Beenvtelling people I'm fine, but am sat here doing another neb!!
    Try and rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we were meant to be going to the tip, but my legs for one have given up for good tonight and my lungs r crap so ive told my other half I really cant do it, so fingers crossed I can have a day on the sofa. We always tell people we r ok, think its a away to keep telling ourselves to not let people worry about us. Secretly though we know it doesnt work. Hope u manage to start feeling better again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I manage to delete ur comment again lol. Yh, been casually sat on my bottom all day other than putting my rabbits in the run. Just been reading up on lots if photography stuff again so kept my mind nice and busy. Thats not good that they worry more about u when ur not honest, though great that they are keeping a close eye on u. Eeek not helpful at all, hope ur inhaler managed to sort things out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay away from the delete button! Lol! Yeah I'm very lucky that they care so much and can spot when I'm struggling. Glad you're resting, really hope its helping. I'm struggling big time tonight. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funnily enough its not a delete button as its on my kindle, I havnt a clue how im doing it. Thankfully I can see ur comments through email. Im hoping it helps also, off to see the GP tom and old resp cons on thursday. Thats not good that ur struggling. Could u start steroids or up them!? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thats good then x
    I'm already on high dose steroids. Been trying to reduce them. Done a couple of nebs but not had much effect yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could u go to the out of hours team to see if they could help u out any other way at all!? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not good, though better to go earlier I guess. Hope everything goes ok xx

    ReplyDelete