Sunday 2 March 2014

Enjoying Life

What a busy (for me) weekend it has been. Thankfully, yesterday morning my new bank card had arrived which meant I could then have access to money. Just aswell as we had been invited out. Myself and my partner got invited for a meal at the toby carvery in exeter with two of our friends who have a little girl together. These two friends have been our rock. They are also a same sex couple, and the one use to be a support teacher at my senior school, so I personally have known them for a long time now. They also had a little girl through AI treatment just over a year ago, and they are also supporting and helping us massively with our journey. Having such amaxingly close friends really does help, and allows you to have a great social life. Weve arranged to meet up again in May when they come back down to Cornwall for their holiday. We also took our little pup out for a walk around the field before had also, shes mental when it comes to walks, she just doesnt want to stop. Because of me though, we are limited to how long we can stay out. Sadly today I have been in absolute agony and if im honest, with the weather being ultimatly crap and being in so much pain I just wanted to stay in bed all day. But yhen where would that get me... ...so instead we went to the beach. This was Dixies first time and she friggin loved it. Both me and my other half were so happy that she loved that sand, seaweed and water as much as we had hoped she would. By the end of it though, she was soaking and really cold, so we wrapped her up in her blanket and snuggled her in her bed that he put in the back of the car for a nicer journey for her. Right now my life couldnt be any better. I have the most amaxing partner that I really love. And our little pets keep us busy and on the go. The future really is heading our way and I cant wait to see how it pans out. As usual though, your all going to know in good time hehe. Here is a picture of Dixie loving the beach and loving the camera, right little poser she is!! TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment