Saturday 29 March 2014

Something New, Something Old And Something Different

Tonights title may or may not reflect on the actual string of events that im going to tell you about, but it sounded like a good title so I stuck with it. This morning I have to say, I wanted a lie in...what was I thinking!? 0730 came, and Dixie needed a wee and once I was a wake, I just couldnt re settled so I was up, dressed and breakfasted!! We had to do a quick mad dash to the post office though because with all that went on yesterday I had completly firgit to post mums card and present, so that was the first thing on our agenda sorted. After a spot of lunch, it was decided that the rabbits needed cleaning out and put in the run again to stretch their legs. Thankfully, it was only their potties and the bottom halves of the hutches that needed doing so didnt take to long to sort. Following this I needed a rest so decided to make the rainbow sock rabbit that I purchased at the campsite on Thursady. I have to say though it is very scary and looks very much like those rabbid rabbits if you know what they are. Whilst I was doing this, the girlfriend has started making wedding invitations. Yes, ok, the date isnt set yet, but theres no harm in preperation, especially as it has taken her all afternoon to do this one. Ops. Of course as usual, we took Dixie for a good old walk around the feild twice so she could stretch her legs as after a few days camping and being on her feet constantly I didnt want her cooped up for to long. So, the meaning of the title... Something new: making the sock rabbit Something old: cleaning out the rabbits Something different: we managed to put the tent outer canvas away as the sun came out and dried up the rain!! Update on the finger following yesterdays incident-bloody sore...that sums it up really...oh, that and it still keeps bleeping on and off. At last minute tonight also, weve just managed to book a table at pizza hut in Truro for my other half mum for mothers day. Im going to try really hard not to eat bad things though as I really reallyvreally dont want to put on to much weight this week!! For now though, im shattered and off to bed...dont forget the clocks go forward!! TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment