Saturday 22 March 2014

Frustration!!

Early for waking wasnt the word for this morning but I figured because we went to bed so late if I were to nod back off I would have never woken up in time for the big day. Yes, that day that ive been stressing about has come, its the naming ceremony for our friends little boy. We got there around 1pm, my other half set up her cake and I started sorting my camera to allow for the right amount of lighting and to take pictures of the items that were scattered around like napkins, flowers and the naming certificate. People started to file in at roughly 1330-1400 and all was going to play and I managed to get around 150 photos ish. (Ill let you know for sure tomorrow). Excited that I had enough confidence to be able to do these photos, things couldnt stay perfect. I decided to have an asthma attack. Friggin perfect. Sats dropped to 90% and heart rate shit up to 134. I wasnt even going to do my peak flow. I was starting treatment no matter what. Thankfully, a few back to back nebs and all was dandy and the day continued. We flew home for a 45 minute breather before the meal this evening because I was just to exhausted. We had to be back for the meal in another part of Cornwall for roughly 1900. Everyone was atill super nice, and I feel I have now managed to broadened my friendship circle for my new county im living in. The food was really late for coming out, and about 2030, I was starting to feel sluggish again, and as I went to take a bite of my nail (being the annoying nail biting person I am) I notice my nail beds were purple, I instantly jump up to go and check my oxygen levels. On my way over to get my bad, someone walks by me having had a ciggerette, and bang, if I wasnt going off on another asthma attack I was now. So pissed off that ive had two attacks in one day, all I want to do is enjoy my life and hobbies but each time ive just built up to be happy, bang shit gets thrown back in my face!! Lets just say I will be hybernating in my bedroom tomoorow on my computer just editing photos. Nothing more and nothing less as I am adiment I will be going camping on Tuesday!! Although my lungs have given me hell today, I have to admit I am proud of myself. I really was mega worried and scared that I would end up flumping the whole day but I think and feel it went reasonably well!! Thats all from me for another day!! TTFN XXXX P... I forgot to say, the registrar that done the naming ceremony has told myself and my other that she would do out whole wedding and paper signing for £115. Doing it this way with her also means that we could legally get married ANYWHERE. Whether it be a beach or our back garden so we are certainly keeping things in mind for a potential marriage plan!!

5 comments:

  1. All in all it sounds like a lovely day, with the exception of the asthma attacks!! Hope u r feeling better today and rested lots!! I was up most of the night after having a nightmare and flashbacks, got in such a state I had an asthma attack. My hubby had to sort ny nebs out for me and sat up with me for hours while everything calmed down! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very lovely day, I really enjoyed it, minus the attacks of course.I semi rested today lol. Aw no thats really rubbish about ur night, thankgoodness for ur hubby being there. Very kind of him indeed. Hope ur ok now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only semi-rested?? Hope u have an easy week ahead of you. I'm actually dreading going to sleep tonight!! Yeah was lucky he was here. It was like I was reliving my worst attack, hubs was talking to me but I couldn't hear him. I could hear the voice of the paramedic saying I was about to arrest over and over again!! Was all very weird. Eventually I realised I was in my bedroon and hubs had put my neb mask on me. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, only semi as ive been punishing myself (mensioned in my latest blog). Try and think positivly about the night ahead, maybe read a book before hand and have a nice hot milky drink to relax your mind. Sounds aweful what youve been through. Just try and remember your safe, your hubby is there and is doing an excellent job with looking after you and wont let any harm come to you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah its been really horrible. I've only just got to a point where I can accept it happened to me. The one that's causing my problem happened last year, I stopped breathing and had a cardiac arrest. Hard to get my head round knowing I nearly died. Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna lay in the bath and relax before bed. I feel like I should be able to just get over it and move on. There are people out there struggling a lot more than me! Xx

    ReplyDelete