Sunday 23 March 2014

Stress!!

As I mentioned yesterday, I wasnt going to be doing a lot today because of having to asthma attacks yesterday, so I sat and editted the photographs I took yesterday. Ok, well, firstly we took Dixie for a walk around the feild, had some dinner and then I went up to our room and started the photo editting process. For the first two hours sorting the photos everything went swimmingly. I took 149 photos all in all, that turned out good. There was more but of course some were blurred and some people were blinking etc so the had to go leaving 149. Out of all of them I have for 70 I really like and im focusing my time on. The first lot of editing was good, cropping, sharpening, de noising and colour altering. But heres where the stressful thing started. I spent the next three hours wanting to give up. I had been given some templets to be able to group together 4 or more photos together on one page, annoyingly though my photo editting softwares didnt want me to be able to do this and no matter what I done to get it to work, the things just didnt want to work. So I have gone for plan be for adding borders and didderent effects to the appropriate shots. I still have a hell of a lot of work to do and im going to be focusing my time on it tomoorow whilst my other half is volunteering. Another adding if stress, is that I have weighed myself a day early. Well, technically I weigh myself everyday. I have sadly become very obsessive about my weight since ive been trying to loose it. Anyway, this week because ive been bad with food, I have currently put on 3pound. So like on Friday when I punished myself with swimming, today I punished my self by walking around the feild twice with Dixie. Ok, so to the average person walking around a feild twice may seem a little lame, but when you have muscles and lungs like ive got, it could be seen as a disaster waiting to happen, I dont care though, I need to loose this weight. Im just not happy with it anymore and it was driving me down along with everything else. Heres to next week though for a better amount of good thoughts and goals. Especially as its mine and my other halfs first time camping together. Yay. TTFN XXXX

6 comments:

  1. Technology eh!! Always causes stress. Don't beat yourself up about the weight thing. You're trying to stick at the diet, everyone has the odd slip up. Taking care of yourself and being as healthy as u can be is the most important thing. Stay positive xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that makes me chuckle is that the pictures look fantastic without the editing but when your a photography you kind of end up playing around just to experiment. I think the thing thats made me so obsessive with my weight is I was nearly 17 stone and I knew if I carried on my body would deteriorate so much quicker, not only that but at that weight I couldnt carry a baby healthily where as being an average weight would benefit us both. Plus I wasnt liking how my body was starting to look. One thing im happy about (in a way) is that im aware of the ocd so I can sort of prevent it from spiralling compared to if I didnt know if that makes sense. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It def does make sense! Its hard to lose weight when you're on loads of meds and restricted when it comes to exercise. Don't rush it, better for weight to come off slowly. I'm lucky my weight hasn't gone up too much yet and I'm on the go at work which helps. But I am noticing it getting harder to do physical activity. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad you can see it makes sense, dont want to sound like a right lune ha. Thankfully, my weight has come of mega slowly. I should be pleased, since last August ive now lost 2stone and 7pound, I think as my calculations are a bit jumbled now with the gain. You are very lucky indeed, try and keep doing what your doing and it should jump up. If you didnt know, steroids make you have the munchies for carbohydrates, and they store them differently in the body. So when docs say you will get the munchies, you may be thinking, well I dont eat lots of bad or sweet stuff, but and form of carbohydrate you eat will stay in your body longer. I now limit my bread and past intake more than anything as I use to eat so much of it. Ive also replaced normal slices of bread with those Warburton thins as they are far better for you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I eat way too much bread!! I've noticed I crave crisps when my steroids are up too!! Still hoping to continue tapering and get off them soon!! If my lungs will let me!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah crisp are a bad thing unfortunatly, though you could substitue that bad crisp for healthy ones or snack a jacks, thats what ive done xx

    ReplyDelete