Monday 3 March 2014

Not My Day At All!!

I woke up at 3am, initially with massive pains in my joints. I thought nothing of it, went for a wee and then went back to bed. When I woke at 0730 I have never felt so poorly in all my life. My temperature was 39.2, I had a splitting migrane, was sweating out and had those horrendous joint pains still. Along with this, I just felt detatched from my body, my co ordination was shot, and I just didnt feel right at all. Im annoying stuck in bed as its to dangerous for me on the stairs, ive had to strip right doen, open my window and eat paracetamol just to try and sort out my temperature, which currently is remaining high. I havnt a clue whats causing it, I dont feel drastically bad with my lungs, but I cant think where else the infection could be...if its that, thats causing it. My other half has yet again been a gem, shes cancelled her volunteering for the day to look after me. Although this makes me feel bad, in a way im glad shes here, and thankfully shes rearranged things for thursday. Im a little bit ticked off though, as about an hour ago I decided I actually wanted to eat something do the other half went and made me some toast. When she got downstairs, yet again her mum started having ago at her because she hadnt done the dishes whilst they were out shopping. My girlfriend tried telling her mum that shes been looking after me and making sure im ok. According to her mum though, she doesnt have to stay upstairs with me just because im poorly, and also that she needs to start pulling her weight more. I feel so sorry for her, she wanted to stay with me coz one I feel like shit and can hardly move, and two, why should I be left up here on my own just because my body doesnt want to work. Its completly unfair, and this shit for not pulling her weight, my other half cooks all three meals a day for both of us, she does the washing, she washes the dishes, she does shopping. Sge tidies up and she helps out with all our pets, I dont see what more she can do, especially as shes a full time carer for me also. Its a lot for her to take on. Her mum seems to be having ago at everyone, but she doesnt see it, and she thinks that shes doing nothing wrong, yet most days and evenings now shes left in the living room on her own as the rest of us cant stand being in her company, I mean, doesnt that show you in itself that theres clearly something not right with the attitude and atmospher!? Clearly not!! Well, im feeling crap again and starting to nod off, I hope this nastiness starts to fade pretty darn soon!! TTFN XXXX

5 comments:

  1. Oh gesh! You poor thing. Some people should think before they start having a go at other people. Def doesn't sound fair. Glad you are being well looked after. Really hope you feel better soon. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just feel mega bad, my other half deals with so much already, and to even love me with my disabilities and want to look after me I cant thank her enough but its like her mums punishing her. I hope I feel better soon also. Hope ur ok and hospital isnt to much if a nightmare xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a real good 'un there hun. So important to have a supportive partner or someone in your life. Hospital was a nightmare! Had a night in ITU. Am home now thankfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, sure have got a good un, blinking amazing!! Ah itu isnt good, though glad your home now, just need to rest up now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep been resting all day. Feel pretty dreadful still though!! Xx

    ReplyDelete