Saturday 15 March 2014

Past & Present

0530 we were up today, and in a way, blinking good job as I was having a full blown allergic reaction. When will my body give me a rest!? Once all the morning duties were done we had to set off for Bridgwater. I have finally emptied my storage unit after having all my possessions locked away for over two years. Admittedly it was really hard, especially as I had my other half with me and she was finally seeing photos of me and my ex. As soon as I found anything from her, I tor it up, smashed it and put it in the bin. I want nothing more to do with her. She has (or shall I say had) ruined a fair chunk of my life and I wasnt going to allow her to continue that. And honestly, it felt good doing it. It felt as though a chapter has finally been closed and I can officially move on with the most amazing lady in my life. After finally getting home at 1400 we quickly rammed some food down our necks, fussed with the pup and put the rabbits in the run and cracked on with sorting through more of my kit. I finally had to call it quits at 1700 though. My lungs have had enough and I could no longer breath. Thankfully my other half realised how much I was struggling and how much I was coughing with a very high pitched wheeze that she rushed to get my nebs and I sat with them for a little while. Sadly though I am still very twitchy. Im praying that itll shift as next Saturday im meant to be doing the photography for our friends sons naming ceremony and I really dont want to let any if them down. Well for now, Im shattered, bruised and irritated so im going to nod off TTFN XXXX

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, what set off your allergic reaction? I seem to be either getting another cold or early hayfever!! Been busy, so think I've over done things as my lungs are objecting again!! Hope u r having a more relaxing day today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havnt a clue what set it off. Literally just woke up and was like a strawberry. Wasnt impressed. Thats not good that ur not feeling briiant, I hope it passes soon and that u dont keep overdoing things!? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very strange!! I'm still learning how to handle my condition. Have a busy couple of days at work, so I'm bound to overdo things!! Feel pretty grotty tonight, like I've got a cold, sat her doing another neb, just hoping it helps!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think when it comes down to asthma like ours, we r forver learning as its never simple so I hear what your saying there. Try and take it as easy as possible in work, and if u need a five minute breather, take it!! Get lots of lemsips in u asap to start getting in control of things. Viruses r a pain in the rear!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I deleted ur comment by accident on my latest blog btw. But I have just replied xx

    ReplyDelete