Wednesday 5 March 2014

Boring Boring Boring

The title explains it really...boring, cause my day today has literally consisted of nothing. About an hour ago has been the first time all day to which I can open my right eye without it making my migraine worse, and I hope it continues this way. Its now day three of the flu for me and blinking heck I wouldnt want to wish it on anyone. Ive never had flu before, the flu jab has always kept it from me, but this year, even though ive had the jab ive come down with the flu and it is si dabilitating. It may be worse for me because of all the other health issues I have going on but I guess I would never know as im never going to have a year without these illnesses. Again though my beautiful other half has looked after me beyond the call of duty for a partner. Because my vision has gone ive literally been able to do hardly anything. Shes kept my drugs pumping in me whilst alsi keeping me as hydrated as possible and of course on the odd occassion bring up food when request. Ive not really eaten much so today when Ive really really asked for real food shes ran like it was a race to get it before my hunger pangs flew away so to speak lol. Shes also managed to take the little pup out for a walk during the many times to which ive slept today. Sadly though she is off to Bernados tomorrow to do her volunteering post. If my vision is back to what it was before then ill be taking her and ill also be sticking to my appointment with the police at 1530 about my ex. So vision, you better come back perfectly!! For now though typing this is making my head worse so... TTFN XXXX

4 comments:

  1. Gosh you're having a miserable time!! Keep resting. I'm doing better asthma wise. Only done 4 nebs today!!
    Take it easy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very miserable indeed. My bed has been my new best friend for three days now. So glad ur doing better asthma wise, thats what we like to hear!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I've been practically welded to the sofa!! Back to work tomorrow though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, I hope your well enough to be going to work. Ill be thinking of u and I hope its not to bad a day for u xx

    ReplyDelete