Wednesday 19 March 2014

Maybe Some Progress!?

Thankfully, or shall I weirdly, our little puppy Dixie allowed us to sleep in untill 0900. Which was just what I needed after having the crapiest night sleep ever. Bouncing between coughing, flash backs and pain, my night was at the terrible end of the spectrum. I also woke up producing mass amounts of gunk, so it went straight in a sputumn pot and my inlaws were very kind to drop it in for me as they were heading past my doctors surgery. Fingers crossed that this may be the reasoning behind my lungs not being happy again. This moring was very chilled out, I put all three rabbits in the run for the day again, and made some home made Gnocchi, for mine and my other halfs tea, and it was blinking lush. Were using a lot of recipes from a book weve just purchased called 'A Girl Called Jack'. In this book the lady has made and adapted many different recipes to which are budget meals when living on £10 a week for food and they are also super healthy. I would definatly recommend it to anyone wanting cheap and healthy meals. Once my cooking session was over, I had to go to the doctors myself for 1440. I knew it was going to be a wasted appointment on my GPs side because it was following my conversation with an ass of a doctor last week, who wouldnt re prescribe my tablets because I was on so many. So in I walk to the GP (this one in oarticular us very good and I now wont see anyone else at the surgery). When I explained the situation on the phone and that im still getting the cramps, he said he would be more than happy to re prescribe me the drug again, and at a higher dose to see if it helps more. We also discussed the situation with my phosphate and that my local still gasnt responded to him as to whether or not there is a link to my asthma etc, do weve agreed that I will chase them up this week, and if they have a problem, I have to get them to ring this specific doctor and he will sort them out. We also discussed the fact my new antihistamines arnt working as effectively as I would like them because of the increase of reactions im having. We established that I am on triple the 'legal' dose, and if possible, leave it another few weeks to let my body ptoperly adjust and get use to the new drug, if not, then ill be changing over to one of the two alternatives to which I was given. In the mean time, my epi pens are not leaving my side. Just remembering, the twat of the doctor from the phone last week stated in my notes that I said GPs are a waste of time. I retold the nice doctor today that what I actually said was, I didnt want to be wasting GPs time coming all the way to the surgery when it can be dealt with over the phone. Shame it cant be removed from the system. Bonus though, todays visit was positive for me as I can restart my drugs, but a pain for the dictors as someone who is generally poorly and needs them, then couldnt have that much needed appointment. Im back off to Bridgwater tomorrow to see my old respiratory consultant and to also see my sister who is hopfully giving me a baby scan photo of her iggle piggle. So excited to see the real scan as the first was sent via picture message as we live ove 100 miles from each other. For now though, its film time with the HERsband and pup. TTFN XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment